71. On Indian Railways fish plates are connected to the rails by.................number of fish bolts.
72. On metre gauge in A-class block station outer signal is provided at a distance.................from station.
73. On soft formation ballast material preferred is
74. Pick up correct statement about bearing plates.
75. Pusher gradient provided in Ghat section between Poona and Mumbai is
76. Recommended value of heel clearance on broad gauge is
77. Requirements of a good sleeper is
78. Ruling gradient in Indian Railways on hilly areas is
79. Side slopes for embankments is usually
80. Size of broken stone ballast used for flat bottom sleepers is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Railway Engineering
Railway Engineering Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Railway Engineering Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....