61. Minimum depth of ballast prescribed for BG routes is
62. Minimum station yard gradient to be provided is
63. Minimum width of platform specified is
64. Monoblock concrete sleepers have.................cross section.
65. Narrow gauge is adopted where
66. Non-corrosive material applied to rails consist of
67. On black cotton soil.................is used as a blanket before regular ballast is provided.
68. On broad gauge a sleeper density of M + 4 means, the number of sleepers to be used per kilometre length is
69. On curves grade compensation provided in broad gauge is
70. On double line BG routes ballast required per kilometre length is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Railway Engineering
Railway Engineering Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Railway Engineering Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....