51. In the world Indian Railways is........... number under a single management.
52. In the world longest rails being used is
53. In urban and suburban stations with heavy traffic, the type of signals preferred are
54. Indian Railways are provided with.................of track with steel sleepers.
55. Indian Railways has been divided into
56. Life of steel sleepers is
57. Maximum degree of curve permitted in Indian Railways in broad gauge is
58. Maximum degree of curve permitted in Indian railways on metre gauge is
59. Maximum station yard gradient allowed is
60. Maximum superelevation on broad gauge, if velocity permitted is 100 kmph is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Railway Engineering
Railway Engineering Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Railway Engineering Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....