141. Which one of the following is not the correct statement about a sleeper?
142. Which one of the following is not used to fix rails to wooden sleepers?
143. Which one of the following is the duty of daily maintainance gang?
144. Which one of the following is the interlocking system used in railway signalling?
145. Which one of the following is the wrong statement about wooden sleeper?
146. Which one of the following statement is wrong? Disadvantage of cast iron sleepers is
147. Width of ballast on straight routes should be equal to
148. Width of ballast section for broad gauge is
149. Worlds narrowest gauge is
150. Worlds widest rail gauge is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Railway Engineering
Railway Engineering Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Railway Engineering Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....