131. Two-way keys are not used with
132. Type of concrete sleepers tried is
133. Welded rails up to.................have been used.
134. When crossing number is 1 in , length of tongue rail on broad gauge should be
135. Which of the following statement is wrong?
136. Which one of the following is not a method of plate laying?
137. Which one of the following is not a type of crossing used in railways?
138. Which one of the following is not correct? Length of transition curve shall be maximum of
139. Which one of the following is not correct? Requirement of good joint
140. Which one of the following is not elastic fastener?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Railway Engineering
Railway Engineering Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Railway Engineering Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....