MCQ quiz on Masonry multiple choice questions and answers on Masonry MCQ questions on Masonry objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A modular spacing rule is based on a module size of
2. A tuckpoint grinder is used to
3. How many courses of block (8” x 8” x 16”) are needed to build a wall that is 8’ 8” tall?
4. How many inches are in a yard?
5. The first arches were developed by the ..........
6. The tool used to transport 12 bricks together is a brick
7. What causes a whitish stain to appear on masonry walls due to the formation of soluble salts?
8. What type of chisel isused for chipping mortar from joints?
9. When laying masonry units, mortar is used to achieve .........
10. When mixing mortar, what material is added to the power mixer first?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Masonry
Masonry Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Masonry Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....