51. The first formal seismic code in India is
52. The earthquake of 7.0 can cause
53. The design period of storage reservoir can be given as
54. The depth of the focus from the epicentre is known as
55. The bearing capacity of soil is calculated in..............units.
56. The amount of water required for 1 percent per day is determined as
57. Surface water can act as a source of water in water supply scheme.
58. Structures built on which land have to withstand greater risk during earthquakes?
59. Sometimes the structures are to be temporarily supported. This is achieved by what is known as the
60. Slopes is classified into how many types.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Building Construction
Building Construction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Building Construction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....