21. Which IS Code is used for designing a structure considering earthquake loads?
22. Which apparatus is used to test liquid limit of a soil.
23. When two buildigs are close to each other, they may strike with each other during shaking is known as
24. When a construction is done above the 1.5m height then a temporary structure is needed to support the labours to continue the construction process. These structures are called............
25. What should be the type of foundation for concrete and masonry buildings?
26. What construction in a building means the free passage of clean air in a building.
27. What are used to transfer the heavy loads from one level to another level & can be operated by using electric motors or hydraulic pump.
28. What are the protectors, these are the safety devices which are used to protect the home appliances like televisions, refrigerators computers with damage by high voltage
29. What are the Characterstics of sesmic performance of the building?
30. what are power driven mechanical service used to transfer people up to short vertical height& used in public places like cinema complex,threaters, marketing malls etc.These have the capacity to move large number of people at a particular time.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Building Construction
Building Construction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Building Construction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....