101. At 28 days of curing concrete attains a strength of
102. As per IS :1172-1963, water required per head per day for average domestic purposes is
103. According to the Indian Standard recommendations, a water requirement of how many litres per head per day is assumed for residential buildings.
104. A............roller is a multi purpose roller which is used for various purposes and for practically all type of roads.
105. A.............usually parallel to the plot boundaries and laid down in each case by the Authority, beyond which nothing can be constructed towards the site boundaries.
106. A.............is very useful equipment and it can be used for construction work like to clear the site of work, to make the land level, etc.
107. A...............can be used on wet ground and in all conditions of weather.
108. A square pit, known as................with side as about 1.50 m, is excavated upto a depth at which sufficiently hard soil is available.
109. A city supply includes
110. A building that does not have symmetry & plan, elevation, geometry mass on load is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Building Construction
Building Construction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Building Construction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....