MCQ quiz on Building Construction multiple choice questions and answers on Building Construction MCQ questions on advanced building construction technology techniques objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. When a construction is done above the 1.5m height then a temporary structure is needed to support the labours to continue the construction process. These structures are called............
2. A material which is naturally or artificially produced & is a filament or thread like piece of any material
3. While considering the design period, which must be given more priority?
4. Which type of water is generally used in the treatment of water?
5. Which type of roofs gives better resistance against shocks?
6. Which type of excavator carries Shovel at its lower end.
7. Which type of equipment have intermittent cycles of work.
8. Which technique is defined as a technique to improve the engineering characterstics of soil.
9. Which one is incorrect, what are the components of drainage sysytem?
10. Which one is a self propelled machine which is used mainly to exert a powerful tractive force for pulling other machines.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Building Construction
Building Construction Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Building Construction Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....