11. If a rocker and roller bearing is provided at one end of a bridge girder, then the other end will be
12. In case of alluvial streams linear waterway is determined by Luceys formula as L = where Q is discharge and C is .............. depending upon the local conditions:
13. In preliminary survey cross sections at ................ interval should be determined.
14. In the design of piers, the water pressure to be considered is
15. Masonry arch bridges are used to span
16. Minimum depth of foundation below the scour line in a arch bridge for piers should not be less than
17. Movable bridges are built across
18. Preliminary survey should be carried out to at least ................ distance on upstream and downstream side
19. R.C.C. piers of the following shapes are not used
20. Rocker bearings are suitable for spans upto
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Bridge Engineering
Bridge Engineering Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Bridge Engineering Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....