21. Solid sodium bicarbonate was placed on a strip of pH paper. The colour of the strip
22. Th two colours seen at the extreme end of the ph chart are
23. The colour of the pH paper strip turned red when it was dipped into a solution. the solution colud be
24. The correct method of finding the pH of a solution is to
25. The pH is defined as
26. The pH of a NaOH solution is 10. If water is added to it, its pH will
27. the ph range of a universal indicator solution is
28. Which one of the following is not required to find the pH of a solution?
29. Which one of the following solutions woulditmus you use to test the pH of a given sample?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on pH scale
pH scale Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
pH scale Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....