MCQ quiz on pH scale multiple choice questions and answers on pH scale MCQ questions on pH value objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A colourless liquid sample was tested with pH paper strip. The colour of the strip changed reddish pink. The sample could be
2. A drop of a liquid sample was put on the pH paper. The colour of the pH paper turned blue. The liquid sample could be of
3. A drop of colourless liquid was placed on blue litmus paper. The litmus paper turned red. The liquid could be
4. A drop of solution X is placed on a strip of a ph paper. A deep red color is produced. The solution X is
5. A few drops of a liquid X were added to distilled water. It was observed that the pH of the water decreased. The liquid X is
6. A fruit juice is tested for its ph value. What could be its possible ph if it turns red
7. A liquid sample turned red litmus paper blue. This indicates that the liquid sample is of
8. A little dilute hydrochloric acid is dropped on a pH paper. The colour of the pH paper turns to
9. A solution with pH = 0 is
10. A student observed that the colour of pH paper changes to green when she dipped it in water. She added a few drops of concentrated hydrochloric acid to the water. The colour of pH paper would turn to
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on pH scale
pH scale Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
pH scale Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....