51. Which formula/name pair is incorrect?
52. Which formula/name pair is incorrect?
53. Which metal is capable of forming more than one cation?
54. Which metal is not required to have its charge specified in the names of ionic compounds it forms?
55. Which of the following compounds would be MOST ionic?
56. Which of the following compounds would you expect to be ionic?
57. Which of the following compounds would you expect to be ionic?
58. Which one of the following compounds is chromium(III) oxide?
59. Which one of the following compounds is copper(I) chloride?
60. Which pair of elements is most likely to form an ionic compound with each other?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds
Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....