41. The correct name of the compound Na3N is
42. The formula for a salt is XBr. The X-ion in this salt has 46 electrons. The metal X is
43. The formula for aluminum hydroxide is
44. The formula of ammonium carbonate is
45. The ions Ca2+ and PO23- form a salt with the formula
46. The name of the ionic compound (NH4)3PO4 is
47. What is the correct formula for ammonium sulfide?
48. What is the formula of the compound formed between strontium ions and nitrogen ions?
49. When a metal and a nonmetal react, the......................tends to lose electrons and the......................tends to gain electrons.
50. When calcium reacts with sulfur the compound formed is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds
Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....