11. Calcium forms an ion with a charge of
12. Chromium and chlorine form an ionic compound whose formula is CrCl3. The name of this compound is
13. Element M reacts with fluorine to form an ionic compound with the formula MF3. The M-ion has 18 electrons. Element M is
14. Fluorine forms an ion with a charge of
15. How many electrons does the Al3+ ion possess?
16. How many total carbonate ions would be present in the formula for aluminum carbonate?
17. Iodine forms an ion with a charge of
18. Magnesium reacts with a certain element to form a compound with the general formula MgX. What would the most likely formula be for the compound formed between Lithium and element X?
19. Metals tend to......................electrons and nonmetals tend to......................electrons.
20. Of the choices below, which one is not an ionic compound?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds
Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....