MCQ quiz on Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds multiple choice questions and answers on Ionic Bonding MCQ questions on Ionic Compounds objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Predict the formula of the ionic compound that forms from magnesium and oxygen.
2. Sodium forms an ion with a charge of
3. Sulfur forms an ion with a charge of
4. The charge on the iron ion in the salt Fe2O3 is
5. The charge on the manganese in the salt MnCl3 is
6. The correct formula of iron(III) bromide is
7. The correct name for Al2O3 is
8. The correct name for CaH2 is
9. The correct name for Cu(CN)2 is
10. The correct name for K2S is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds
Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Ionic Bonding and Ionic Compounds Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....