MCQ quiz on Hydrocarbons multiple choice questions and answers on Hydrocarbons MCQ questions quiz on Hydrocarbons objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Ethene is slightly .............. in taste.
2. When toluene i treated with KMNO4, what is produced
3. Which of the following is used as a synthetic fibre.
4. Ethylene is a ________ molecule.
5. Compounds that have the same molecular formula, but different structural formula are known as
6. Methane is the ............. component of natural gas:
7. Chlorination of alkanes is an example of ............ reaction.
8. Chromyl chloride oxidises totulene to benzaldehyde, this reaction is known as
9. Which of the following yield both alkane and alkene?
10. Which of the following yield both alkane and alkene?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Hydrocarbons
Hydrocarbons Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Hydrocarbons Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....