41. Which of the following chemical is sometimes added in the process of coagulation and flocculation.
42. Which of the following methods separates ionic and non â€“ ionic impurities from water?
43. Which of the following physical method is used as germicidal in modern time for the treatment of drinking water?
44. Which of the following salts cause least hardness to water when converted to CaCO3 equivalents?
45. Which of the following substances are commonly used in a filter?
46. Zeolite softening process removes
47. Zeolite used in zeolite softening process for the treatment of hard water gets exhausted after certain time of usage but can be regenerated by flushing it with
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Hardness of Water
Hardness of Water Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Hardness of Water Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....