21. One part of CaCO3 equivalent hardness per 105 parts of water is called
22. Permanent hardness in water is caused by the presence of
23. Solubility of calcium sulphate in water is
24. Temporary hardness in water is removed by
25. Temporary hardness of water is caused by the presence of
26. The common methods used for disinfection in waste water treatment plants are
27. The external treatment of boiler feed water is done by
28. The formula of chloramine is
29. The hardness of water in CaCO3 equivalents containing MgSO4 (Mol. Wt = 120) with concentration of 12 mg/ L is
30. The hardness of water sample is 10 ppm, which can be expressed as.............degree Clarke.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Hardness of Water
Hardness of Water Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Hardness of Water Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....