11. The percentage of nitrogen is
12. The Taj Mahal is being affected by
13. What causes pollution
14. Which is the major source for sulphur dioxide?
15. Which of the following gases has the highest affinity for blood haemoglobin?
16. Which of the following is an asphyxiant produced during incomplete combustion reactions?
17. Which of the following is not a greenhouse gas
18. Which of the following is not a source of air pollution?
19. Which of the following is NOT one of the criteria air pollutants monitored by the U.S.-EPA?
20. Which one of the following is an example of physical pollutant
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Air Pollution
Air Pollution Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Air Pollution Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....