MCQ quiz on Air Pollution multiple choice questions and answers on Air Pollution MCQ questions on Air Pollution objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Air pollution causes
2. All are particulate pollutants except
3. CNG is a
4. Fine organic or inorganic particles suspended in air is called
5. Green House gas is
6. Highest percentage of air consists of
7. If released or formed in the atmosphere, which of the following will least likely result in long-term environmental damage to an ecosystem?
8. Incomplete combustion of fuel such as petrol and diesel gives
9. Ozone in Stratosphere absorbs harmful
10. The major contributor of Carbon monoxide is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Air Pollution
Air Pollution Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Air Pollution Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....