31. Pollination by snails and slugs is
32. Pollination of Lotus is accomplished through
33. Secondary nucleus present in the middle of embryo sac is
34. Sexual reproduction of flowering plants was discovered by
35. Total number of nuclei involved in double fertilisation is
36. Transfer of pollen grains from the anther to the stigma of another flower of the same plant is called as
37. Unisexuality of flowers prevents
38. What is the function of filiform apparatus at the entrance into ovule ?
39. Which one is produced as a result of double fertilisation ?
40. Wind pollinated flowers are
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Reproduction in Flowering Plants
Reproduction in Flowering Plants Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Reproduction in Flowering Plants Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....