21. In which of the following kingdoms, bacteria and blue-green algae are included ?
22. Prokaryotes are included in the kingdom
23. Plants of this group are diploid and well adapted to extreme conditions. They grow bearing sporophylls in compact structures called cones. The group in reference is
24. In lichens Algal component is known as
25. In lichens fungal component is known as
26. The study of algae is called
27. In which plant, the gametophytic phase is main and sporophytic phase is subsidiary
28. Fusion of two motile gametes which are dissimilar in size is termed as
29. Cyanobacteria are classified under
30. Presence of rigid cell wall is characterized by kingdom
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Plant Kingdom
Plant Kingdom Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Plant Kingdom Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....