MCQ quiz on Physical Features of India multiple choice questions and answers on Physical Features of India MCQ questions on Physical Features of India objectives questions of Social Science Class 9 with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A triangular landmass that lies to the south of the river Narmada.
2. It is formed due to the breaking and drifting of Gondwana land.
3. It is the southern part of the ancient super continent Pangea with Angara land.
4. The Himalayas bend sharply to the south and spread along the Eastern boundary of India called as
5. The largest inhabited riverine island in the world is
6. The largest salt water lake in India. It lies in the state of Orrisa to the South of Mahanadi delta.
7. The longitudinal valley lying between lesser Himalayas and the Shiwaliks are known as
8. The northern most range in the Himalayas is known as
9. The outermost range of Himalayas is called
10. The part of Himalayas lying between Indus and Satluj has been traditionally known as Himalayas.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Physical Features of India
Physical Features of India Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Physical Features of India Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....