MCQ quiz on Money and Banking in India Class 12 multiple choice questions and answers on Money and Banking MCQ questions on Money and Banking in India Class 12 objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. We should keep our savings with banks because
2. Bank does not give loan against
3. ..............are not covered under PMJDY Life Insurance Scheme of Rs.30,000/-
4. 100/- Rupee note is signed by
5. Aadhaar is
6. Account payee cheques can be paid
7. ATM can be used for
8. ATM means
9. ATM password should be kept in
10. ATM password to be shared only with
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Money and Banking in India Class 12
Money and Banking in India Class 12 Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Money and Banking in India Class 12 Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....