71. Risk management is synonymous with Insurance mangement
72. ACV stands for actual cash value
73. The first insurance was established in Anthens
74. A risk manager can ignore those pure risk that are not insurable
75. There is no hazards of direct competition to conventional banking products
76. Without the payment of premium, the insurance contract cannot start
77. To be insurable, a risk must have potential losses that are
78. Risks that insurance firms will not assume are called
79. Which of the following is not a condition for an insurable loss?
80. A type of insurance that combines protection with an investment plan is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Risk Management
Risk Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Risk Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....