41. ...............insurance is the one where the loss is not due to physical damage but the result of dishonesty of employees as a result of physical damage
42. Which one of the following is not a condition for an insurable loss?
43. The ...............principle states that the business and individual should insure potentially serious losses before relatively minor losses
44. Life insurance and general insurance are divided on the basis of
45. A state law requires individuals suffering injury or loss from an automobile accident to be reimbursed by their own insurance companies. What type of insurance is this?
46. Which of following statement is correct 1) According to captive model an insurance company market its products almost exclusively through the distribution channels of its banking parent. 2) According to partnership model, the insurance company distributes its products partly, though not exclusively through a banking channel.
47. Which of the following is the advantage of reinsurance for insurer? 1. Insurer can share his risk with other insurance. 2. It reduces the situation of certainty by distribution of risks among other insurers
48. 1. Risk can be eliminated without an adverse effects on the goals of an individual or business probably should not be avoided. 2. self insurance is another way of mixing risk retention & risk transfer. Which of the above statement is false.
49. Costs for injury or death due to hazards at the work place are covered under ..................insurance
50. The ratemaking function in a life insurance company is performed by ...............
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Risk Management
Risk Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Risk Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....