11. Purchasing insurance is a technique used to
12. Dr. Robins chose to stop practicing when malpractice insurance premiums became too high for him to afford. He is managing risk by .................. risk
13. Collision insurance is a type of
14. Bailment is an agreement between a person ...............who owns or lawfully possesses goods and another person ,............... who is given possession of the goods for a specific purpose
15. Upon the death of the insured, who receives the proceeds of the life insurance policy?
16. ...............is a memorandum specifying some of the details of the property or liability policy to be issued by the company
17. 1) One of the most important reason for considering bancassurance by bank is increased ROA. 2) Insurers operate through bansassurance, own and control relationships with customers.Which of the above two statement is not correct.
18. Unemployment can result from:
19. Most firms shift their risks by
20. Which of the following is the challenge for bancassurance in India
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Risk Management
Risk Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Risk Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....