131. A two way systematic conversation between an investigator and respondent is called
132. In adequate response, Interviewers bias non response etc is the limitations of
133. Null means
134. Questions which allow only a few alternative way of answering is called
135. The formulated problem should have
136. The author of The Grammar of Science is
137. Foundations of Behavioral Research is written by
138. Social Science research begins and ends with observation ................ stated by
139. Sample value is called
140. Research design is a blue print, outline and a ..............
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Research Methodology
Research Methodology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Research Methodology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....