11. Special assessment is also known as
12. Impact of a tax refers to
13. After levying of a tax, if the price does not rise at all, it means that
14. Which factor has no role in the shifting of a tax?
15. Pick out the statement which is not true with regard to tax shifting
16. Pick out the incorrect statement.
17. Pick out the tax which is not a part of indirect tax
18. Pick out the characteristic which is not true of direct tax
19. Pick out the factor which is not a feature of indirect taxes
20. Pick out the factor which is not a demerit of indirect taxes
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Public Revenue
Public Revenue Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Public Revenue Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....