MCQ quiz on Public Expenditure multiple choice questions and answers on Public Expenditure MCQ questions on Public Expenditure objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. According to HC Adams public expenditure has to perform the
2. An empirical law to the effect of growing public expenditure was propounded by
3. Bharat Nirman, MGNREGA are examples of
4. Debts that are repaid at some specific future date are known as
5. Debts which have to be paid at some specific future date are known as
6. External debts can be raised from
7. External loans are raised from
8. Fiscal federalism deals with
9. Interest payments are a part of
10. Loans taken by the government for purpose of war, earthquakes for covering budget deficit are
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Public Expenditure
Public Expenditure Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Public Expenditure Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....