61. Which one of the following is a tax base
62. Which one of the following is an optional function of Government?
63. Which one of the following is not a method for redeeming public debt?
64. Which one of the following is not a public utility?
65. Which one of the following is not a tax base?
66. Which one of the following is the most acceptable theory of taxation
67. Which one of the following taxes is levied by the State Government only?
68. Which tax cannot be shifted to others?
69. Who is the author of the book The Theory of Public Finance?
70. Who is the exponent of Law of Increasing State Activities?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Public Economics
Public Economics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Public Economics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....