161. When individuals with unequal tax paying ability should be taxed unequally in order to equal sacrifice is called
162. When the government raises revenue by borrowing from within the country is known as
163. Which is the main objective of a tax
164. Which is the main point on the basis of which public finance can be separated from private finance
165. Which is the method of financial adjustment between Centre and States?
166. Which is the tax shifting
167. Which of the following is a Statutory Body?
168. Which of the following is not a Commodity Tax
169. Which of the following is the major source of revenue in India
170. Which of the following taxes is the most likely to be regressive?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Public Economics
Public Economics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Public Economics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....