141. The neo-Keynesian approach to public finance is called
142. The principle of Maximum Social Advantage have been suggested by
143. The revenue of the State Government is raised from the following sources except one, which is that?
144. The Theory of Maximum Social Advantage was given by
145. The VAT was first introduced in
146. The VAT was first introduced in the year
147. The Wanchoo Committee (1971) probed into
148. The Zero-based budgeting was first adopted in
149. There is a view that reduced rates on income tax would lead to a significant rise in income tax revenue. This view has been attributed to
150. Those goods whose consumption and use are to be encouraged are called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Public Economics
Public Economics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Public Economics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....