111. The equity principle of taxation was propounded by
112. The existence of economic inequalities among the states is known as
113. The final resting place of the burden of tax is called
114. The Finance Commission does all the following functions except one, which is that?
115. The Finance Commission in India is appointed by
116. The finance commission is appointed every
117. The financial year in India starts from
118. The First Finance Commission was appointed in the year
119. The first state to introduce VAT was
120. The FRBM Act was passed in
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Public Economics
Public Economics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Public Economics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....