MCQ quiz on Public Economics multiple choice questions and answers on Public Economics MCQ questions on Public Economics objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The equity principle of taxation was propounded by
2. The existence of economic inequalities among the states is known as
3. The final resting place of the burden of tax is called
4. The Finance Commission does all the following functions except one, which is that?
5. The Finance Commission in India is appointed by
6. The finance commission is appointed every
7. The financial year in India starts from
8. The First Finance Commission was appointed in the year
9. The first state to introduce VAT was
10. The FRBM Act was passed in
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Public Economics
Public Economics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Public Economics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....