111. Three commonly used productivity variables are
112. Malcom Balridge national quality award is used to measure TQM efforts on an.................basis.
113. The therblig symbol used for micro motion of release is..............
114. The expected sample size required to arrive at a decision about the lot is called
115. The objective of good layout is to
116. Select the odd one which is not the dimension of quality?
117. which is not a part of 5R of buying?
118. RPN in total quality management denotes
119. Unavailability of skilled labour is a big problem if we locate our factory in
120. ...................function of production planning and control determines the starting time and finishing time foreach operation.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Production and Material Management
Production and Material Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Production and Material Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....