81. Mintzberg concluded that managers perform 10 different, highly interrelated roles. Which of the following is one of the broad categories into which these roles could be grouped?
82. Most of the learning that takes place in the Class room is
83. Most valuable asset in an organization is
84. Mr. Manoj, Manager ABC Company found that skills of workers and machinery used by them as compared to the competitors in the market are obsolete within a year, which type of challenge ABC Company is facing?
85. Mr. Sunils one-day salary was deducted because of his uninformed leave, as he was already warned about this behaviour. It is an example of which method of shaping behaviours?
86. Mr.Balu is late for work each day by about ten minutes. How would attribution theory describe this behaviour?
87. Mr.Dirash has a job which pays an excellent salary. He has a good relationship with his peers and his supervisors. He also likes the fact that the company policy fits well with what he personally believes, and that he has received cnsiderable recognition for his achievements at the company. Which of these factors is MOST likely responsible for the fact that Dirash loves his job?
88. Mr.Sajeev rated Mr. Rajiv high in his job evaluation because both belong to same area and graduated from the same University. It is an example of:
89. Operant conditioning argues that .
90. Organization Behavior is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Organizational Behavior
Organizational Behavior Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Organizational Behavior Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....