31. According to operant conditioning, when behaviour is not reinforced, what happens to the probability of that behaviour occurring again?
32. According to Robert Katz, when managers have the mental ability to analyze and diagnose complex situations, they possess......................skills.
33. According to....................employees love work as play or rest
34. All the following are dimensions of Intellectual ability EXCEPT:
35. An enduring attribute of a person that appears constantly in a variety of situation is
36. An OB study would be least likely to be used to focus on which of the following problems?
37. As a manager, one of Jamess duties is to present awards to outstanding employees within his department. Which Mintzberg managerial role is James acting in when he does this?
38. As per Stimulus-Response Model, input for behaviour process is
39. Basis of Autocratic Model of OB is
40. Basis of Collegial Model of OB is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Organizational Behavior
Organizational Behavior Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Organizational Behavior Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....