181. Which one of the following would not be considered a human skill in Katzs structure?
182. Which organization theory can be understood by IF and THEN relationship
183. While managing political behaviours in organization, the manager requires discouraging:
184. While the Functions, Roles, Skills, and Activities approaches to management all differ, they all recognize that effective and successful managers must develop which of he following?
185. Who proposed bureaucratic structure is suitable for all organization
186. Who propounded X and Y theory of motivation
187. Who said Give me a child at birth and I can make him into anything you want?
188. Whose concept states that interpersonal and human relations may lead to productivity
189. Your boss never gives you the benefit of the doubt. When you were late back from lunch, he assumed that you had simply taken too much time. He never considered that the elevators were out and you had to walk up 10 flights of stairs. Your boss is guilty of
190. Z theory is a Japanese approach of motivation developed by
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Organizational Behavior
Organizational Behavior Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Organizational Behavior Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....