111. Tensed, insecurity and nervousness are features of
112. The application of reinforcement concepts to individuals in the work setting is referred to as
113. The cognitive process through which an individual selects, organizes but misinterprets environmental stimuli is known as
114. The extent to which individual believes in importance of power, status difference in organization
115. The extent to which individuals consistently regard themselves as capable, worthy, successful etc is
116. The managers of a multinational company are located in France, India, Brazil, and the United States. Which decision-making technique seems most reasonable for this organization?
117. The more consistent behaviour, the more the observer is inclined to
118. The science that focuses on the influence people have on one another is
119. The science that seeks to measure, explain, and sometimes change the behaviour of humans and other animals is known as
120. The subject of organizational culture has been most influenced by which behavioural science discipline?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Organizational Behavior
Organizational Behavior Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Organizational Behavior Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....