101. Sathish has a low absenteeism rate. He takes responsibility for his health and has good health habits. He is likely to have a(an):
102. Scientific Management approach is developed by
103. Select the correct hierarchical order of qualities of an individual
104. S-O- B-A Model combines the S-R Model and
105. Sobha is an honest and straightforward person. She believes her employees are all similarly honest and straightforward, ignoring signs that they may be manipulating her. What perceptual shortcut is Sobha most likely using?
106. Sociable, talkative, assertive etc are features of
107. Some people strongly believe that each person have control of his own life. This is
108. Some people think that what happens to them is a result of fate, chance, luck etc, this is
109. Suspending an employee for dishonest behaviour is an example of which method of shaping behaviour?
110. Syam is always late coming to work and the manager cut his increment. This is an example of.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Organizational Behavior
Organizational Behavior Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Organizational Behavior Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....