91. Organization Behavior is not a /an
92. Over the past two decades, business schools have added required courses on people skills to many of their curricul. Why have they done this?
93. People with which type of personality trait commonly make poor decisions because they make them too fast?
94. Person-Job fit means
95. Praveen is dissatisfied with his job but believes that his supervisor is a good man who will do the right thing. Praveen has decided that if he just waits, conditions will improve. Praveens approach to this problem is termed as:
96. Process or administrative theory of organization is being given by
97. Psychologys major contributions to the field of organizational behavior have been primarily at what level of analysis?
98. Raju believes that men perform better in oral presentations than women. What shortcut has been used in this case?
99. Responsible, dependable, persistent and achievement oriented are features of
100. Robert Katz identified three essential skills that managers need to have in order to reach their goals. What are these skills?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Organizational Behavior
Organizational Behavior Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Organizational Behavior Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....