81. Digital Computer is associated with
82. ...............Involves the fixation of path through which work will flow for manufacturing of goods.
83. Which of the following is not an input in production system
84. ...............is the process of reporting daily progress of work in each shop in a prescribed proforma and to investigate the causes of deviations from the planned performance and to take necessary actions
85. Which of the following is a part of production system?
86. Operations management is part of
87. Which of the following is an objective of quality control?
88. ...............is that aspect of operation management function, which is concerned with the acquisition, control, and use of materials needed and flow of goods and services connected with the production process.
89. Resources are in the form of
90. If inputs decrease while output remains constant, what will happen to productivity?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....