71. Human relations; the Hawthorne studies is developed by
72. The fundamental purpose of an organizations mission statement is to
73. ...............involves determination of the progress of work, removing bottlenecks in the flow of work and ensuring that the productive operations are taking place in accordance with the plans
74. Inspection sampling plans is developed by
75. ...............is the process of setting of productive activities in motion through release of orders and instructions, in accordance with previously planned timings.
76. Operations research applications in world war II is contributed by
77. ...............is a time-table of operations specifying the time and date when each operation is to be started and completed.
78. Digital Computer is associated with
79. ...............Involves the fixation of path through which work will flow for manufacturing of goods.
80. Which of the following is not an input in production system
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....