71. All of the following decisions fall within the scope of operations management EXCEPT for
72. Which of the following factors affect the choice of manufacturing process?
73. ...............can be defined as the measurements that detect the onset of a degradation mechanism, thereby allowing causal stressors to be eliminated or controlled prior to any significant deterioration in the component physical state
74. Which of the following is a production system?
75. In the case of ............... type of maintenance,no actions or efforts are taken to maintain the equipment as the designer originally intended to ensure design life is reached.
76. Which of the following is a characteristic of intermittent production system?
77. ...............is defined as the combination of tasks that are required to keep a machine or part of a machine in the desirable condition.
78. Which of the following is incorrect in the case of job production?
79. ...............involves systematically recording, analysing and synthesizing the times required to perform a motion.
80. Which of the following is an advantage of job production?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....