71. Scheduling techniques for employees, machines Jobs in manufacturing are associated with
72. Which of the following is true? The impact of strategies on the general direction and basic character of a company is
73. Economic lot sizes for inventory control is developed by
74. Which of the following is true?
75. Human relations; the Hawthorne studies is developed by
76. The fundamental purpose of an organizations mission statement is to
77. ...............involves determination of the progress of work, removing bottlenecks in the flow of work and ensuring that the productive operations are taking place in accordance with the plans
78. Inspection sampling plans is developed by
79. ...............is the process of setting of productive activities in motion through release of orders and instructions, in accordance with previously planned timings.
80. Operations research applications in world war II is contributed by
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....