61. ...............is the process of selection of path, which each part of the product will follow
62. Division of labour by skill; assignment of jobs by Skill; basics of time study are contributed by
63. ...............isthe fixation of time and date for each operation as well as it determines the sequence of operations to be followed.
64. Scientific management, time study and work study are associated with
65. ...............is the process of verification or correction in the quality of the product when the deviations in the quality are found to be more than expected.
66. Motion of study of jobs in production management is contributed by
67. Scheduling techniques for employees, machines Jobs in manufacturing are associated with
68. Which of the following is true? The impact of strategies on the general direction and basic character of a company is
69. Economic lot sizes for inventory control is developed by
70. Which of the following is true?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....