51. Which of the following records quantity of material only
52. Which one of the following is not an objective of maintenance management?
53. ...............is the arrangement of a facility so that equipment used to make similar parts or families of parts is grouped together.
54. Hawthorne studies were related with
55. ...............is a technology concerned with the application of mechanical, electronic, and computer based systems to operate and control production
56. ...............is the term used to describe the set of statistical tools used by quality professionals for the purpose of quality control
57. ...............is the art of applying tests, preferably by the aid of measuring appliances to observe whether a given item or product is within the specified limits of variability or not.
58. Specialization of labour in manufacturing is associated with
59. Interchangeable parts, cost accounting is associated with
60. Which of the following is TRUE about business strategies?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....