41. ISO 9000 is a ...............
42. Walter Shewhart is listed among the most important people of POM because of his contributions to
43. Which of the following is not a part of scientific management principles?
44. Which of the following is theobjective of plant layout
45. ...............is a priority rule that gives top priority to the waiting job whose operation time at a work center is shortest.
46. ...............is the level of output volume for which total cost equals total revenues
47. All of the following are differences between manufacturing and service operations EXCEPT
48. Henry Ford is noted for his contributions to
49. is an information management system that connects all departments and disciplines within a company making them an integrated unit.
50. Which of the following is the objective of motion study?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....