31. Production facilities are arranged as per the sequence of production operations from the first operations to the finished product. This method is called
32. The person most responsible for popularizing interchangeable parts in manufacturing was
33. Which of the following statement is not true in the case of goods?
34. ...............are those materials and equipments which have no immediate use but have accumulated due to faulty planning, forecasting and purchasing.
35. ...............is one that is capable of producing a variety of products (or parts) with virtually no time lost for changeovers form one product to the next.
36. ...............is the configuration of departments, work centres and equipment in the conversion process.
37. The Father of Scientific Management is
38. Which of the following is an objective of quality assurance?
39. Which of the following is not an objective of operations management?
40. ...............is a recording technique for micro motionstudy.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Operations Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....